[TYPO3] Help with HMENU menu items!

Matthew Runo matthew at somethingbig.org
Mon Feb 6 21:36:43 CET 2006

I did remove the subst_elementUid part. That wasn't required.

When I put in Debug code it showed up properly on all pages.

Basically, I want a menu that consists of every page in the current
branch of the page tree which is equal or below the current page.

I also need a way to make this menu not appear on a page with a given ID.

Thank you for your help,

--Matthew Runo