[TYPO3] Scale image uploaded in FCE form

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Mon Feb 6 17:13:53 CET 2006

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
>> Is it possible to auto scale an image uploaded in a FCE? How so?
>
> Edit DS of that FCE. You will see IMAGE object there. You can set its
> maximum width and height.

Easy! - Just sounded hard I think :) And actually the Templavoila had
managed to figure this out all by itself (there is a reason for the
voila part after all :).

> Alternatively you can do it in "Local processing" field of TO.

Can you give me a reference to what this "Local processing" is about?

By the way: How is the fixing on the localization bugs (copying elements
  I think) in the Templavoila page module going? Is there anything I can
do to help out on this?

Kind regards,

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."