[TYPO3] uploads folder does not exist?

jewelz jewelz at jewelzone3.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 03:35:06 CET 2006

Hi! Dmitry, sorry took a while for me to get back to you ive been trying to
debug the situation, for some reason windows refuses to allow me to change
folders from read only (they change but when i recheck properties they
return to read only state). i did however check for errors in server logs
and these have been generated since 23rd january not sure when i  switched
to typo3 beta2, small portion of php error log (
[23-Jan-2006 12:29:34] PHP Fatal error:  Unable to view file mapping in
Unknown on line 0

[23-Jan-2006 12:31:02] PHP Warning:
file_get_contents(N:/xampp/htdocs/uploads/tx_sarobotstxt/) [<a
href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to
open stream: Permission denied in N:\xampp\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php
on line 2119

[23-Jan-2006 12:31:02] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information -
headers already sent by (output started at
N:\xampp\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php:2119) in
N:\xampp\htdocs\robots.php on line 184)
<snip> error log is 395kb for last 2 weeks.
any ideas i would be v grateful, i seem to get myself stuck each xmas since
typo3.5 ...take six months to iron out the wrinkles then its typo v release
time. ; ) thanks in advance for any ideas.
jewelz

news:mailman.1.1139170649.24938.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...