[TYPO3] TypoScript: Copy a TS Object, then Modify the Copy

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Sun Feb 5 15:16:44 CET 2006

> ACT < .NO
> RO < .NO
>
> (Notice the "." before the "NO" part)

Hi Peter, yes absolutely! Thanks.

Actually I had the "." in my script and forgot to type it into my posting.
But it did not work for me because of a basic misconception:
I thought that as NO is active by default it would imply a NO=1 value and
that this value would automatically be copied to ACT and RO. But this is not
the case.
So to get this thing working I need a structure like this:

  NO {
  }
  ACT < .NO
  ACT = 1
  RO < .NO
  RO = 1

Or slightly shorter:

  NO = 1
  NO {
  }
  ACT < .NO
  RO < .NO

The NO=1 is obsolete for the NO part but will be copied to the ACT and RO
parts and activates them.

Thanks again for you help!
 --
Jörg Wagner