[TYPO3] rtehtmlarea content links and config.linkVars

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Sat Feb 4 20:14:54 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

Thank you for replaying so quickly and pointing out possible workaround.
Erasing link title attribute works - now rtehtmlarea links honor
linkVars correctly. So is it a typo3 or rtehtmlarea bug, feature or
matter of configuration choice? Is it possible using current rtehtmlarea
TSConfig options to get rid of a title attribute?

Best Regards,

Andres

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee
juhataja - general manager, OÜ Active Systems
Lille 4-205, Pärnu 80041, phone +372 44 70 595
GSM +372 56 496 124, IM: frame at jabber.org
http://www.active.ee