[TYPO3] Indexing external files with indexed search

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Fri Feb 3 12:52:58 CET 2006

Looks like it's related to having a space in the path to either to the
helper application or the filename. The person who setup my server
originally put all the apps in Program Files. But I still have a problem
with files with a space in the name.

I've had a note on my desk to look at indexed search documentation part 1.8
regarding this issue. But for the life of me I can't find that now. It
doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OpenOffice doc that comes with the
extension.

Does anyone here have a record of the fix for Windows files with spaces in
them?

Thanks,

Steven

news:mailman.1.1138964732.10062.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

3

> So, that all looks good.
>
> But looking at the BE index monitoring tools and using the search in the
FE