[TYPO3] TYPO3 Calendar

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 15:35:41 CET 2006

Hi Mario,

Maybe I looked strange with my previous message, when everybody said
that your extension works fine and I said that I have plenty of errors.
After some more tests I found the problems.
This extension doesn't work with sites based on frames.
I made a test also with testsite-3.8.1 which has out-a-box some
templates based on frames and same errors.
Errors such as: in the year view instead of the month name put the name
of the link from menu for this page. And also the layout is totally strange.

Maybe you can fix this because I want to use this extension :).

Best regards,
Livius