[TYPO3] GMENU alt text

Rico Moorman rico at buyways.nl
Thu Feb 2 10:30:11 CET 2006

the problem is that IE does only show the alttext of the gmenu item as
tool-tip while firefox is taking the information from the surrounding link
and the image-alttext is what I wanted to change but if there is some
other possibility to let IE show the description of the page as tooltip
it would really help :)