[TYPO3] Problems posting attachment .mp3 file in CHC forum

Kenth kenth at ringsby.net
Thu Feb 2 07:20:41 CET 2006

Hi !

I am trying to post a .mp3 file in CHC forum.

I have modified the folloeing in php.ini to :

upload_max_filesize = 20M and
post_max_size = 25M

When I try to post I get this error from Firefox:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again
in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's
Network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have configured the security settings in the CHC plug-in to:

Allowed attachment extensions (comma separated) : mp3
Allowed attachment mime types (comma separated) : audio/mpeg

Can anyone give me a hint to solve this problem ?

Kenth