[TYPO3] Space beteween content elements

Patric Schmid info at virtualvisions.ch
Thu Feb 2 00:35:58 CET 2006

Well actually the table clear: left thing didn't do the job entirely.I guess
in text/img elements i have to add pixels before and after, in order to get
the good result..i can live with that!

For text elements with only tables inside, adding a bottom margin for tables
works too.

man, thx for your apreciated effort!

"Christopher" <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.11171.1138836412.6406.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi again,

On 2/1/06, Patric Schmid <info at virtualvisions.ch> wrote:
> Well thx for your reply.
>
> the elements on the example site are 6 img/text elements!
> after defining
> table { clear:left; }
> this page is fine

Then they were not added via the RTE as you said.

> BUT
>
> another page
> http://server12.hostpoint.ch/~sportfru/index.php?id=23
> each table is in a single htmlAREA Element.
> NOW: sometime ago, by default (!) there was a space between those elements
> THEN: after some change/manipulation these spaces were gone!! This i don't
> understand! What could have possibly caused this problem!
>
> I have
> content.space = 0
> content.headerSpace = 0|0
> in my constants, but even if i erase these lines, the default space won't
> come back.
>
> Basically what i'm trying to achieve is going back to the default setting
> for element spacing!

I can't see it on quickly looking through your css, but it _sounds_
like you've defined the bottom margin on tables to be zero. Add
something like table { margin-bottom:1em; } and adjust to suit.

-Christopher