[TYPO3] Help with menus and typoscript?

Matthew Runo mruno at ucsc.edu
Wed Feb 1 21:28:55 CET 2006

Hi-

Here is the site I'm working on at the moment...

http://128.114.184.102/index.php?id=7

You can view a single bottom-level page here (think, a child of the
"advising" page)..

http://128.114.184.102/index.php?id=22

My problem is that I cannot get my menus to show up on the bottom-level
children. I need to see the links for all the Advising pages on each
page - not just on the Advising page itself.

Here is the typoscript that I used to create the menu. Please be kind
as I'm not an expert yet =p

If anyone could show me what I need to change to get the menus onto the
bottom-level pages as well as every other page, I would be very
greatful. If you browse around the site - when the menus appear at all
they are proper.

I'm getting the  <ul class="csc-menu">|</ul> part on the bottom-level
pages, just not the <li>....</li> part.

Thank you for any help you can give,

Matthew Runo
mruno at ucsc.edu

page.11 = HMENU
page.11.entryLevel = -1
page.11.wrap = <ul class="csc-menu">|</ul>
page.11.1 = TMENU
page.11.1.collapse = 0
page.11.1.NO {
  expAll = 1