[TYPO3] Problem with pages showing "Not in Menu" items in sit emap

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Feb 1 20:55:08 CET 2006

> Read carefully *exclude* = taking something *OUT OF THE MENU*
>
> tt_content.menu.20.2.includeNotInMenu = 1
>
> *include* - as the word says - *INCLUDES* something to menu

DOH! So simple...

I tried throwing that in my TS, and it still won't display things not in
menu. I also tried putting it under HMENU as this
10.includeNotInMenu = 1

But, that didn't work either. Here's the whole part for the sitemap:
lib.sitemap = COA
lib.sitemap {
stdWrap.prefixComment = 2 | lib.sitemap
wrap = <div class="sitemap">|</div>
10 = HMENU
10.special = directory
10.special.value.field = pages
10.1 = TMENU
10.1 {
wrap = <ul>|</ul>
noBlur = 1
expAll = 1
NO {
wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
ATagTitle.field = description // title
}
NO.stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
NO.stdWrap.cObject.field = title
NO.stdWrap.cObject.split {
    # Split the string at the "|" char
    token = |
    cObjNum = 1
    1.current = 1
    # Trim away any leading/trailing spaces
    1.trim = 1
    # Wrap each part with a space at the end.
    1.noTrimWrap = | | |
  }
  # Trim away the final trailing spaces
NO.stdWrap.cObject.trim = 1
}
10.2 < .10.1
10.3 < .10.1
10.4 < .10.1
10.5 < .10.1
}
tt_content.menu.20.2 >
tt_content.menu.20.2 < lib.sitemap
tt_content.menu.20.2.includeNotInMenu = 1

And, the url for the page in question:
http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/fonddulac/sitemap.html

I can't help but think it's something small I'm overlooking.

- jody