[TYPO3] how to create index of content elements below only?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:45:36 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

Not sure if my question makes any sense, but here is what I'm trying to
do and the problem I'm facing.  I need to create a page in this layout.

----
Introduction

This is the general introduction of the products. Blah, Blah...

Product1
Product2
Product3

Product1
   Information about product1

Product2
   Information about product2

Product3
   Information about product3
----

I selected Menu/Sitemap as page type and selected "Section index
(pagecontent w/index checked)" as Menu type.  Then the page is like this:

----
Introduction

This is the general introduction of the products. Blah, Blah...

Introduction  (<---  here is the problem)
Product1
Product2
Product3

Product1
   Information about product1

Product2
   Information about product2

Product3
   Information about product3
-----

Since the Introduction part is in its own content element, it's included
in the index.  That's not what I want.  Is there a way to leave alone
whatever (e.g. Intruduction) above Product1, Product2 etc. and just
index the products?

Thanks in advance,

Bing