[TYPO3] Removing automatic <p> tag from Calendar

Nate Hall nate at wednesdayproductions.com
Wed Feb 1 18:07:44 CET 2006

Hi there-

I'm having a formatting problem with my Extended Calendar.  Basically, in
the below code, the <p class="bodytext"> is being put in automatically, but
I can't for the life of me find where I can remove it.  It is not in my CSS
and it is not in my template.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This is what comes up in the source code via a browser:

Here is my template code:

Thanks in advance!
Nate