[TYPO3] Realurl: looking for comprehensive simple

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 1 13:13:44 CET 2006

Hi!

thanks for your answer. I tried these configuration
directives as start
( http://news.typo3.org/about/realurl-configuration/) , but
i get the following error message: "Parse error: parse
error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')'
in /var/www/typo3.alvator.hu/typo3conf/real_url_config.php
on line 6"

Gabor Matyi

Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> írta:

> Hi!
>
> Matyi Gábor wrote:
> > I installed the realurl, but I dont understand the whole
extension. The
> > documentation seems a little bit complicated.

> > My ask is, what I have to do for this?
> >
> > I have done
> >
> > - install the realurl extension.
> >
> > - write in the setup area in my template:
> > config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
> > config.baseURL = typo3.alvator.hu
>
> Should be:
> 	config.baseURL = http://typo3.alvator.hu/
>
> > What I have to do yet?
>
> You need to create a file with realurl configuration. You
can freely
> choose its name (I prefer realurl_config.php) and include
this file in
> the top of your ./typo3conf/localconf.php. Then click
"Clear typo3conf
> cache" in BE or simple remove all "temp_*.php" in
./typo3conf directory.

> Configuration directives for realurl are described in the
manual. You
> can also use this as a start:
> http://news.typo3.org/about/realurl-configuration/
>
> Realurl is pretty simple, just takes a little time to get
in :)