[TYPO3] help TV - OFF TOPIC ABOUT DMITRY

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Feb 1 08:53:11 CET 2006

> Well, this is not my problem if one asks here but do not even read
> tutorial first.

Agreed. I just mean the way how you express matters. You added as
unnecessary comment.

> questions. Answers can be easily found in the Getting Started, TV manual
> or TypoScript by example. It is simply laziness of people, nothing more.

Agreed. In many situations it is a good habit to put just some
webaddress to look at.

> this. But he even did not look to TSRef.

look at comment to TSRef - it is problematic.>

>>Dmitry, do you enjoy hurting people?

> I am trying to help but do to those who ask about "Hello, world"-type
> things.

Ok. You have the same way bag temperature like me

> Not me.

Then Michael at least

 >You were "kicked of" because you spammed "dev" list with huge
> amount of moans about how bad is typo3.

I have posted about existing problems - I agree that sometimes too hard
way. I newer mean that my complains would be taken personally.
I just wanted to pay attention to aspects, which I regard as important
in selling Typo3 for my customers. Interface owerall and especially
frontend editing features are for me important.
I have been frustrated that frontend editing has been neclected in
development.

 >Most of them were due to your lack of knowledge

I admit in some cases. You are at some level absolutely right.

>You just kept moaning, complaining.

frustration

>You never contributed anything, only moaned.

*FALSE* witness. You are absolutely wrong here!

> "kicked off". From that moment no one there likes you.

I know.

> I am going to ignore you starting from now. Just as Michael
> Stucki and many other people do.

I know the attitude of Michael. I addmit too hard words.

> You want me to care too much about you. But you never cared about others in these lists.

Again *FALSE* witness. I have given many useful advice in the English list.

You words toward me are partially true and partially pure lies and false
witnesses.

> What you give is what you get back. Remember this for future.

Seem so.

> I always try to help people as much as I can. But only to those who really need it.

I need sometimes and I'm ready also to give.