[TYPO3] Realurl: looking for comprehensive simple

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Feb 1 08:07:50 CET 2006

Hi!

Matyi Gábor wrote:
> I installed the realurl, but I dont understand the whole extension. The
> documentation seems a little bit complicated.

> My ask is, what I have to do for this?
>
> I have done
>
> - install the realurl extension.
>
> - write in the setup area in my template:
> config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
> config.baseURL = typo3.alvator.hu

Should be:
	config.baseURL = http://typo3.alvator.hu/

> What I have to do yet?

You need to create a file with realurl configuration. You can freely
choose its name (I prefer realurl_config.php) and include this file in
the top of your ./typo3conf/localconf.php. Then click "Clear typo3conf
cache" in BE or simple remove all "temp_*.php" in ./typo3conf directory.

Configuration directives for realurl are described in the manual. You
can also use this as a start:
http://news.typo3.org/about/realurl-configuration/

Realurl is pretty simple, just takes a little time to get in :)

Dmitry.