[TYPO3] Ext fpdf - how to use it?

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.in
Wed Feb 1 05:51:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I think you should use the fpdf.org version, it's 1.53 while the T3 ext
seems 1.52. It's one class anyway, so you can just include the file
somewhere. You might also want to look at PDML (pdml.sf.net) which works
on top of FPDF and is much easier to use.

BTW: I have had to maintain a 'PDF Generator' based on FPDF and PDML.
They are nice for simple PDFs but much less useful when the layout is
complex (and also a pain to refactor). If you need a simple PDF
converter, just use HTMLDOC.

Regards,
Suman Debnath