[TYPO3] help TV - OFF TOPIC ABOUT DMITRY

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Feb 1 04:20:11 CET 2006

> You need to study TSRef. This is a very simple example, everyone can mange it
> himself. If you can, you have a future with typo3. If you cannot, better choose
> phpNuke.
>
> Dmitry.

********** OFF TOPIC************

Dmitry, I have got once this kind of answer too. I don't remember
who answered at this way, but this seemed insulting.
I really tried to learn Typo3 and answer like your make me wery upset.
It hirted.

Dmitry, do you enjoy hurting people? You have done that toward me.
And you behave at the same way towards Gladendo. How many people
you have personally hurted in this and dev list. Is *this* nice behavior
  in public mailing lists, which should be community, who tries to help
its members.

You have kicked me off from the dev list. I don't let you kick me off
from this list and I don't want that you kick off people from this or
other lists with your hurting comments.

If this hurting and insulting behavior continues, I continue this topic
in the OFF TOPIC list.

I tell matters strait - sometime too strait. I don't want to hurt
somebody personally. You you Dmitry try stopping hurting people?

********** PLEASE DON'T ANSWER TO THIS MESSAGE IN THIS LIST ******