[TYPO3] Problem uploading to TER

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Dec 29 22:15:17 CET 2006

Hello,

Funny, as I asked the same question to this list a few days ago, and
found the answer: basically you need to enable SOAP in your PHP if you
run PHP5 on your TYPO3 server. How to do that will vary based on the
Linux distribution you use. In my case, a Gentoo system simply required
to recompile the package by specifying to include soap.

HtH

Stephane