[TYPO3] Force Language and L-parameter

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Thu Dec 28 22:52:44 CET 2006

Addendum

Ralf Hettinger schrieb:
>>Another task I failed to solve was to bring your code to the top of in
>>includeLibs list to make the L change available to the other extensions.
>
> I'm not quite sure but it might be fixed by the modified script.
>
> Could you check and let me know?

If it doesn't work you could try to include the script with
page.includeLibs.checkSetLangVar = path/to/the/script.php

That's rather a guess... some not very helpful comment in the core states that
including by page.includeLib has priority:

"toplevel 'includeLibs' is added to the PAGE.includeLibs. In that way, PAGE-libs
get first priority, because if the key already
exist, it's not altered. (Due to investigation by me)"

Ralf