[TYPO3] Force Language and L-parameter

Stefan Steinbeck stefan_steinbeck at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 28 18:33:14 CET 2006

Hi Ralf,

just today I stumbled about a similar problem - the domain should set
the content language. I found only partial solutions for this problem.
Only your code would set the links of the menu right, though nothing
else was changed. Somehow the L variable was only set partially, as the
result of this test shows:

	page.1 = TEXT
	page.1.value = L="{GPvar:L}"
	page.1.insertData = 1
	page.2 = TEXT
	page.2.value = L is undefined
	[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
	page.2.value = L=0
	[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
	page.2.value = L=1

The results was the following:

	L="1"
	L is undefined

Do you know why the second test did not work/GP:L was not set?

Another task I failed to solve was to bring your code to the top of in
includeLibs list to make the L change available to the other extensions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Stefan