[TYPO3] include static empty

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Dec 28 09:24:07 CET 2006

Tim Boesenkool kirjoitti:
> I have just set up a new install and I've been working in a couple
> sites using the older non-TV method. The problem I have run into is
> that in my template record, the include static is empty.
that's ok - you must select some static template from database or from
extensions - adding css_styled_content is commonly enough.
If you include into field 'static' necessary parts from
css_styled_content, it can remain empty.

> or reasons why this would be?
it is ok that it is as default empty, because there are alternatives to
select, what to use. It is not any sense that Typo3 would put
some static tempates as default enabled because the most used
static template (from extensions) is not as default enabled.