[TYPO3] Gif builder and image quality

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sat Dec 23 14:44:18 CET 2006

The displayed image is a jgp - I am not sure if gifbuilder has converted the
original jgp to a gif and back to a jpg before the image is displayed.

I am told that the new gifbuilder in Typo3 ver. 4 should be able to display
hi-quality images with many colors - is there a setting I am missing?

/jogvan olsen

news:mailman.1.1166880221.9501.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...