[TYPO3] Setting different ids in menu enclosing divs

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Thu Dec 21 16:11:01 CET 2006

>> The (simplified) html template has:
>>
>> <ul>
>>    <li>Menu 1</li>
>>      <li>Menu 1.1</li>
>> [...]

> First of all, the HTML is not valid and second you don't need the uid but

No it's not, you're right.  Don't be hard on the designer, as I learn typo3 he's learning HTML/CSS :).  Luckily you understood the problem anyway.

> just a simple counter, which is available as a register.
>
> The structure has to be:
> [...]

Great!  It works, thanks a lot to you and to everybody.  I wanted to make it work *and* understand it.  TS is not so easy to grasp for a newbie, but with this single problem and all the answers you've written I learned a lot.

Eduardo.