[TYPO3] GDlib max. characters?

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Thu Dec 21 11:44:52 CET 2006

Hey,

I'm using the abstract field of an advanced page to add a pagetitle on a
page. (advantage is that I can use a return to get a new line)
I'm using an image replacement technique that replaces the H1 pagetitle
with a generated image.

This works fine exept that the text stops after 75 characters. The
normal text (html hedaer) gets output completly.

Is there a max of char. that can be used with he abstract field?
if I use the same technique with the pagetitle using split tokens to get
a new line, it works fine (but it will display the tokens in the html,
this is not good)

tnx in advanced

Rob