[TYPO3] Setting different ids in menu enclosing divs

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Thu Dec 21 05:23:48 CET 2006

> Set it on the menu item and not the menu - the NO not the tmenu itself

Thanks Tyler, that does it for the menu(I'm getting closer and
understanding a lot), but not for the enclosing div.

The (simplified) html template has:

<ul>
   <li>Menu 1</li>
     <li>Menu 1.1</li>
     <li>Menu 1.2</li>

   <li>Menu 2</li>
     <li>Menu 2.1</li>
</ul>

All I want is to be able to create those div with an unique id (the
designer wrote menu_1, but it could be anything), one that will be
passed to onclick with ATagParams.

I read about all properties, about calling functions
(parentObj->id),{$parentObj.id},{page:id} but I never get the parent, or
   any other id in the div!

temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU

temp.menu_1.2 {

  subst_elementUid = 1

  wrap = <div id="menu_{elementUid}" class="divSubMenu"> | </div>
  NO.allWrap = <li class="liSubMenu"> | </li>
}

Eduardo.