[TYPO3] insert tmenu into other tmenu

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 20 20:50:27 CET 2006

Hi,

> Is it possible to fit a TMENU into another TMENU?
>
> I have a first TMENU generated containing records. I'd like to
> integrate
> this tmenu at a defined place in a TMENU describing the page
> strcture. Is
> this possible?

Basically I would say yes, it all depends what you want to achieve
exactly. Many properties of TMENU or TMENUITEM are stdWrap, which
means you can do more or less anything you want. You might want to
use the append and prepend properties for example. Check out the TSRef.

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl