[TYPO3] HTMLArea not showing up

Karsten Stanley Andersen cosmic_kid at greasylake.org
Wed Dec 20 20:02:52 CET 2006

I installed HTMLArea apparently without any problems, but what exactly is
supposed to happen after that? Because nothing has changed. It's still the
same old editor that shows up. If I choose to make a HTML content element I
still get no editor at all. Altogether there's no trace of HTMLArea
anywhere. I cleared my cache, logged in and out, etc, but still nothing.
Since there's not a lot of documentation and the maililng list archives
didn't give me any result, I now take the chance and ask here in the hope
that someone can clue me in.

Cheers,
Karsten