[TYPO3] Setting different ids in menu enclosing divs

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Wed Dec 20 16:24:51 CET 2006

Hi,

I want to collapse and expand second level menus by clicking on the top level menu.  The HTML template does it alright but for it to work each wrapping div has to have its own id.  On top of that I need to change the link of the first level menus to include a javascript call with the id reference.

I've been searching for two days, but I cannot get it to work.  I'm a newbie at typo3, maybe this is really simple to do, or it's already been done in a library ...

This is my current code:

temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU

temp.menu_1.2 {

  # Normal state properties
  wrap = <div id="submenuAcceso_{field:uid}" class="divSubMenu"> | </div>
  NO.allWrap = <li class="liSubMenu"> | </li>

  # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <li class="negrita"> | </div>
}

{field:uid} appears as-is in the HTML code.

Thanks, Eduardo.