[TYPO3] typolink - open.window

Camilla test at test.dk
Wed Dec 20 14:43:55 CET 2006

Hi

I nedd help with typolink in a FCE (Templa Voila) - I want my link to open a
new window without statusbar, locationbar and so on...but this doesnt work:

     <TypoScript>
             10 = TEXT
                10.typolink.returnLast = url
                10.typolink.parameter.current = 1
                10.typolink.parameter.target = window.open
                10.typolink.parameter.target =
230x450:resizable=0,location=1
                10.typolink.JSwindow_params =
230x450:status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,location=0,directories=0,toolbar=0
       </TypoScript>
--
Best regards

Camilla