[TYPO3] Questionnaire Problem

Jayne Eaton j.eaton at emnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 12:55:17 CET 2006

Hi Han

Can you clarify what you mean by multiple answers in one record?

Do you mean a top level question with several lines of sub questions
below it?

If that is what you mean then you use a question type of 'open ended
-one or more lines' and then put each sub question in the Row Names box
as a separate line.  You must also set the maximum length of the
question.

Jayne