[TYPO3] Permission Problem

Timothy M. Spear tspear at tangiblesoftware.com
Tue Dec 19 13:48:12 CET 2006

I am running TYPO3 4.0.2 on a Linux Server.
I have created additional back end users and groups. For the user, I
have selected a series of modules (Web, Web->Page TV, Web->Page,
Web->View, Web->List, Web->Info). I have selected DB Mount Points and
File Points. However the user is unable to edit content he/she can see
the tree and the content but is unable to add/edit content. Utilizing
the Back End User Admin tool, I can see that via the Explicit Allow/Deny
Pagecontent:Types and Plugins that they are denied access to the system.
My question is this; what simple thing am I missing? :-)

Tim