[TYPO3] TYPO3-english Digest, Vol 39, Issue 59

Karsten Stanley Andersen cosmic_kid at greasylake.org
Mon Dec 18 22:08:37 CET 2006

> Hi Karsten
>
> I am not 100% sure but i think tt_news uses the locale settings from the
> server, so if the server that your TYPO3 runs on does not have danish
> locales you will not get the danish weekdays and months etc.
>
> Best regards
> Alla Jacobsen

Thanks! This did the trick. Or rather, I asked my host and they said Danish
locales were indeed installed, but they had a different file name than the
default Unix file name that you usually use in Typo3. When I changed the
reference to the correct file name, it worked like a charm. I would never
have figured this out on my own, so thanks for cluing me in. Everything is
fine now.

God jul!
Karsten