[TYPO3] How to wrap only the url

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Mon Dec 18 17:18:48 CET 2006

Thanks,

Good idea, and it works. I will try if I can make this work. You're
right about the usability issue. Actually I need a rollover on a table
with 4 columns and each row has ONE link, and it could be nice to be
able to click anywhere in this row without having to link each td-cell.

My 'dirty' approach does this if I hardcode it, and I have done it in an
extension that I use in this project, but I don't know how to write a
sitemap-extension, so that's why I try the TypoScript way.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel
Workhouse Media