[TYPO3] EXT Localization

rocky Ou rockysynergy at max-source.com
Mon Dec 18 14:53:23 CET 2006

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> rocky Ou schrieb:
>> Thank you very much for your reply! In the manual it says the EXT
>> requires PHP5 but my production server only has PHP 4.3.11. Is there any
>> work around?
>
> You could also use the llxmltranslate extension.
>
> Regards,
>

> Oliver
The EXT I need to localize is aahbook. I use extdeveval converted the
locallang.php into locallang.xml and use llxmltranslate to add chinese
lable into the locallang.xml. Plus I created the chinese as the website
language which its uid is 1 and I set config.sys_language_uid=1 in
template setup field. After done all of these the EXT still fetch the
English lable NOT the chinese lable. I have already deleted
locallang.php in aabook/p1 directory. Can any of you give me a hint how
to proceed to make my FE render Chinese lable for aahbook please?

Thanks in advance!
Rocky