[TYPO3] tmenu on submenu items

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Dec 18 14:42:13 CET 2006

ID is for UNIQUE elements, not for repetive elements (like your menuitems),
where you should use CLASS.
See http://www.tizag.com/cssT/cssid.php

Also a DIV tage is a BLOCK-level container, which means that it will be
followed by a linefeed. (Unless you float the DIV or set the displaymode to
INLINE.)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.25600.1166448043.21325.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...