[TYPO3] tmenu on submenu items

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:57:29 CET 2006

yeah thanks it works, heres the actual code:

lib.topMenu = HMENU
lib.topMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.topMenu.special = list
lib.topMenu.special.value = 207, 209, 210, 211, 212
lib.topMenu.1 {
	NO.allWrap = <div id="nav_menu"> |</div>
	NO.Wrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

scept its vertical, when i need it to be horizontal - i have identical
code on another template, and it is horizontal there. Would this be a
html problem, or is it a typoscript problem - i mean, the TS is
identical.

-dave