[TYPO3] RTE and styling bulletlists

serge vleugels serge.vleugels at uniway.be
Mon Dec 18 12:28:17 CET 2006

Tyler,

Well thats what i tried.

what i meant was. I have 4 classes for UL styles. I would like the rte
setup in that way that when i am in a UL list, i can style it with one
of the 4 possibilities.

setting the default style is something i know how to do. Being  able to
select a style for my bullet list. thats what I'm looking for.

Serge