[TYPO3] [Typo3] Right-To-Left GIFBUILDER TEXT object property

Zorik zorik2005 at zorik.net
Mon Dec 18 02:52:03 CET 2006

Hi, Tom

I am interested in implementing the solution as separate typo3 extension.

Previously, I solved the problem by calling a user script and changing the
order of letters before they fed into gifbuilder.

I did not manage mixed texts, so your solution may be quite an improvement.

Also the extension may include hebrew/arabic fonts (not that many of them
has suitable licence, but it may serve a starting point for developers).

Please contact me so we could cooperate on this.

--
George (Zorik) Pavlenko
http://www.zorik.net