[TYPO3] KB Content Table with typo3 4.0.2?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Dec 15 16:27:14 CET 2006

Bing Du kirjoitti:
>>> happened.  Doesn't the KB content table work on 4.0.2?  Anybody know?
>> B. Kraft apparently don't support that anymore. So not recommended to
>> use in 4.0.2.
>
> Ah, thanks for the information.  That's a pretty useful extension that can
> help us achieve the content handling flexibility we just need.  Failing
> that, are there other similar extensions that works with the traditional
> template engine on typo3 4.0.2?  We're going to set up new sites with
> TemplaVoila.  With the current sites that were created using the
> traditional template engine, we need more flexibility than just using
> columns in the content area.

kb_nescefe is fine - in fact it *much more userfrienly* that using
flexible content in TemplaVoila.
Just one click and the user get template for new content.
the name of the template is in list and you can give for it human
readable name.
Endeed in the first release was bug in /pi1-file - missing },
which caused that the frontend rendering doesn't work.
I could put fixed version to my evaluation folder.
That has also wizard for selecting this content type.
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/?id=evaluations

tm_contentaccess is compatible with kb_nescefe and
it give - togetwith skin_grey_2 - improvement both for
classic page module and TemplaVoila.