[TYPO3] RealURL bug?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 15 08:32:23 CET 2006

Hi!

Xander Damen wrote:
> I've fixed the problem for the site by changing the path, but it does
> seem a bug :) Before reporting the bug, I have a question: is this a
> realURL or a typo3 core bug? I know Dmitry Dulepov comes around here a
> lot, guess he knows ;)

RealURL does not do anything with TS. Typo3 says to realurl: "ID of this
page is 12345. What is its URL?". RealURL answers: "404/". That's it.
RealURL have no idea who asks, for what purpose, where and how this URL
is used: in extension, TS, logs, etc. It only answers the same question
all the time to anyone who asks. It cannot remove anything from your
HTML because it have no knowledge about HTML, it only translates number
to address.

So it is not realurl problem.

--
Dmitry Dulepov