[TYPO3] glitch with typoscript? or tv mapping?

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 15 06:27:27 CET 2006

Hi all

I had a menu coded that worked, where the title of the pages was shown at
the top of a sub nav system, using

#Leftside Spoke Name

lib.currentpagename = CONTENT

lib.currentpagename {

   table = pages

  select {

    pidInList = this

    selectFields = title

  }

  renderObj = TEXT

  renderObj {

    required=1

  # Displays the title inside class tags

    field = title

# Outer wrap around all rows

  wrap=<span class=" currentpagename ">|</span>

       }

}

I have recently shifted hosts, which resulted in a whole lot of other
issues, including database and table fixing. As a result when I went to
continue working on my tv templates, of course they all needed remapping.
Now, having remapped, I cannot get this text to work.

Of course, the first thought would be the tv mapping, but I have checked and
triple checked that, and everything seems to be correct - so I am wondering
if I had altered this a while ago and done something silly - can someone
just check it for me to make sure it is correct? If this is right, then it
would have to be the tv mapping, so I will check again.

Thanks for your fresh eyes.

Cate