[TYPO3] database.sql

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 15 01:41:05 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

> went on to the next tutorial "Modern Template Building, Part 1".
> i come to the part about importing the database,.. but don't
> have any file called "database.sql"...?!?! is it missing or is
> it something i need to download or generate?

The file was there in versions < 4.0, but it was just a dump of the tables
used by a default installation.

After I found a way to automate this during installation, we decided to drop
this file.

Just go to "Install Tool => Database Analyzer => Compare" (or use the 1-2-3
installer).

> BTW: I'm a full pledge newbie to typo3,... my boss wants us to use
> it so I have to learn it.. at the same time his is asking me
> impossible questions like how long will it take for me to learn it?
> Does anyone here know how many days or weeks or months it takes to
> be somewhat professional using typo3 (i need to give him an estimate).

Good luck, and patience! :-)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out