[TYPO3] url encoding typolinks

Syed S. Rahman shikeb at srijan.in
Thu Dec 14 20:23:26 CET 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
>> You mean I'll have to write a php function and pass the link as a param to
>> the php func? So nothing possible via TypoScript?
>>

> You didn't say anything about typoscript in your initial post.. But in TS
> you can do something like this..
>
> 10 = TEXT
> 10.value = Click Me
> 10.typolink.parameter = 12
> 10.typolink.parameter.rawUrlEncode = 1
>
> See TSREF for more info
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/5/1/
>
> --
> Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

Hi all,

I was a bit confused regarding this after a client request. He told me
that his Typo3 website has typoscript generated links which aren't url
encoded so I was in doubt so I wanted to do my homework before any
serious implementation. Now I'm going to enjoy this week's podcast. Have
fun.

Warm Regards to everyone. Merry Christmas.

--
Syed S. Rahman.
shikeb at srijan.in

Srijan Technologies India Pvt Ltd.