[TYPO3] urgent: gifbuilder angle -90 bug or error? what is it?!?!

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:10:21 CET 2006

Hi,

On 12/14/06, David Denicolò | InteRa srl - graphic web e-motion
<davdenic at intera.it> wrote:
> Hi people,
> it seems there is a bug in guifbilder, or imagemagick I don't know, I
> put angle = -90 but it is like -91 !!!
>
> an example:
> http://www.tea.ra.it/1487c1ea10.gif
>
> the code:
>
> titolosez.file = GIFBUILDER
> titolosez.file  {
>    XY = 350,350
>    transparentBackground = 1
>    #backColor = #c0c0c0
>    #transparentColor= #c0c0c0
>    20 = TEXT
>    20.angle = -90
>    20.fontFile = fileadmin/template/img/trebuc.ttf
>    #20.fontFile = t3lib/fonts/Arial.TTF
>    20.text.field = title
>    20.text.align = right
>    20.offset = 12,0
>    20.fontColor = #17567F
>    20.fontSize = 24
>    20.text.case = upper
>    20.antiAlias = 1
>    20.niceText = 0
>    }
>

> imagemagick 5.5.7
> GDlib 2 Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
> FreeType Support enabled
> FreeType Linkage with freetype
> typo3 4.0.2
> PHP 4.3.11

I could be wrong, but I think the gifbuilder text object's .angle
property does something weird like rotate each letter. You will
probably have better luck with gifbuilder's EFFECT object [1].

Try removing the .angle line and adding:

30 = EFFECT
30.value = rotate=180

--
Christopher Torgalson