[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register SHOW mode like EDIT

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Dec 14 16:51:20 CET 2006

Hi Kristian. You can do it by Typoscript.. Something like this:

-- cut --
lib.userinfo = COA_INT
lib.userinfo {
  10 = TEXT
  10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|username
  10.wrap = Username:&nbsp;|<br />
  10.required = 1

  20 <.10
  20.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|name
  20.wrap = Name:&nbsp;|<br />

  30 <.10
  30.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|email
  30.wrap = Email:&nbsp;|<br />
}
page.100 < lib.userinfo
-- cut --

Then you just add more lines like 20-30, if you need to display more
fields..

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1166082206.23173.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...