[TYPO3] paypal and webformat extendedshop

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Dec 14 16:27:40 CET 2006

>>> Does the return link point to your basket page?

> index.php?98 is the basket page and paypal returns to this page
> in the "return to Merchant" paypal link upon payment completion.
> However, the item that was paid for remains in the basket and the
> transaction not completed.

Can you send me the complete link used by paypal to return to your
site?

In the mean time, can you try to add to your returlURL a new variable:
item_name=paypal

So your returnURL will be something like this:
50.return =
http://xnaviio.com/index.php?98&backPID=98&detail=&item_name=paypal

With this new parameter, is your order completed?

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com