[TYPO3] t3skin_improved

Kirill Klimov kirill at goldenplanet.com
Thu Dec 14 10:12:51 CET 2006

Hi, Tapio

Tapio Markula wrote:

> I have made for my skin very comprehensive advanced User > Setup
> That could be easy to add there. If improvements concerns just color
> theme, for skin_grey_2 you can set easily any color theme - it has
> option to link to other style sheets instead of the style sheets,
> which it as default use (In fact I was thinking about adding some
> alternavites myself into some sub-folders).

  1. I do know about possibility to add stylesheets in your skin.
However improvements concerns not only colours.
  2. t3skin_improved designed as addition to t3skin and fixes problems
of t3skin. t3skin is dead IMO, core team has no time for it - there
was no way to push changes there - that's why I've started
t3skin_improved. It should not be compared with any full skin (like
skin_grey_2) and (because of this design) can't be used with any other
skin even if it has some integration capability (like stylesheets in
your skin).

--
Best regards, Kirill
Golden Planet