[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register SHOW mode like EDIT

Kristian Sogaard krs at k67.dk
Thu Dec 14 08:43:27 CET 2006

Hi.

I would like to have sr_feuser_register have a SHOW mode.
So i could have a menu called "Your Account", and then the user can
click it, and just get an overview of what info he is registered with.
Just like the preview after editing.

I find it a little annoying that one has to go to edit, to see what the
current info is.

I have looked at the code, but it is very large, an i don't seem to find
a way.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction on this ?

Most kind regards from Kristian in Denmark